PTA Meeting Agenda
1. Minutes of previous meeting (April 21st 2017) and any apologies
2. Review of recent events/fundraising activities
a. Danesfield Ball – Louisa
b. Danesfield Dash
c. First Aid Course
e. Cake Sales
3. Nominations for new PTA Secretary
4. Treasurers Report
a. Account Balances
b. Summary of Income / Outgoings since last meeting
c. LocalGiving – Small Charity Week Fund Match on Thursday 22nd June
5. Fund Raising Project / School Priorities
Two new funding requests:
1) The rooms where flooring is being replaced with vinyl need acoustic panels. This is a total of six learning areas which will cost £5,000.
2) New Server £10,000. The server enables all of our machines to connect to the network, essentially it will enable us to continue teaching a creative curriculum where ICT is embedded across the curriculum. It is the invisible lifeline to our IT network so really essential.
We are hoping for both of these projects to take place over the Summer break.
6. Upcoming events/ activities
a. New Starter Parents Day & Evening – 29th June – Sarah L to coordinate
b. Sports Day Refreshments – KS1 Tuesday 27th June & KS2 Friday 7th July – need volunteers
c. Danesfest – 15th July – Sean Collins plus volunteers on day
d. Year 6 Leavers – 18th July – need Y5 volunteers
e. Detective Challenge – Sept? – Louisa?
f. Golf Day – looking for new volunteer(s) to lead it
g. Beer Festival – Sept? tbc – Gia Kroeff
h. Family Photo shoot – Sept? tbc – tbc
a. Speed Limit
b. Car park
8. Date, time and venue of next meeting
Danesfield School PTA, Henley Road, Medmenham, Marlow, Bucks, SL7 2EW firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Charity No. 1130311.